- Print ISBN 9781926648156
- Emphasis on basic clinical skills facilitates learning by junior medical students.
- Question and answer format suitable to a variety of learning levels facilitates the learning of basic skills for junior medical students and helps senior medical students develop an approach to clinical symptomatology.
- Important points are presented in an easy-to-read bulleted list format.
- Sample OSCE Scenarios and Sample Checklists provide accurate and realistic simulations of the OSCE exam format for students.
- The OSCE Checklist Template enables students to construct their own sample checklists using cases from the book and helps them develop an approach to a variety of clinical scenarios.
- A sample in-depth OSCE case provides an opportunity for practice.
- The body systems approach and tabbing system provide fast and easy access to the content.
What is an OSCE?
How is an OSCE Graded?
How Should I Prepare for an OSCE?
How To Use This Book
Breaking Bad News
Chapter 1: Cardiovascular System
Chapter 2: Respiratory System
Chapter 3: Gastrointestinal System
Chapter 4: Genitourinary System
Chapter 5: Nervous System
Chapter 6: Musculoskeletal System
Chapter 7: Dermatology
Chapter 8: Hematology
Chapter 9: Endocrinology
Chapter 10: Psychiatry
Chapter 11: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chapter 12: Pediatrics
Chapter 13: Geriatrics
Chapter 14: Ethics
Appendix A: Sample In-Depth OSCE Case
- No. of pages:
- © 2012
- 3rd March 2011
- Saunders Canada
- Print ISBN: