- Print ISBN 9781455709779
- Electronic ISBN 9780323239790
- Thorough, evidence-based review of orthopedic physical assessment covers everything from basic science through clinical applications and special tests.
- 2,400 illustrations include full-color clinical photographs and drawings as well as radiographs, depicting key concepts along with assessment techniques and special tests.
- The use of icons to show the clinical utility of special tests supplemented by evidence - based reliability & validity tables for tests & techniques on the Evolve site
- The latest research and most current practices keep you up to date on accepted practices.
- Evidence-based reliability and validity tables for tests and techniques on the EVOLVE site provide information on the diagnostic strength of each test and help you in selecting proven assessment tests.
- A Summary (Précis) of Assessment at the end of each chapter serves as a quick review of assessment steps for the structure or joint being assessed.
- Quick-reference data includes hundreds of at-a-glance summary boxes, red-flag and yellow-flag boxes, differential diagnosis tables, muscle and nerve tables, and classification, normal values, and grading tables.
- Case studies use real-world scenarios to help you develop assessment and diagnostic skills.
- Combined with other books in the Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation series — Pathology and Intervention, Scientific Foundations and Principles of Practice, and Athletic and Sport Issues — this book provides the clinician with the knowledge and background necessary to assess and treat musculoskeletal conditions.
2. Head and Face
3. Cervical Spine
4. Temporomandibular Joint
7. Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
8. Thoracic (Dorsal) Spine
9. Lumbar Spine
13. Lower leg, foot and ankle
14. Assessment of Gait
15. Assessment of Posture
16. Assessment of the Amputee
17. Primary Care Assessment
18. Emergency Sports Assessment
- No. of pages:
- © 2014
- 4th December 2013
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: