- Includes detailed technical information, extensive illustrations, and reliable reference material essential to everyday practice.
- Provides a comprehensive approach to treatment of common soft tissue pain and injury.
- Explains common orthopedic problems in detail, addressing biomechanics, kinesiology, and anatomy.
- Provides an in-depth discussion of the physiologic rationale for soft tissue treatments and explains those most effective for each condition.
- Integrates treatment approaches from across the field and gives detailed, easy-to-follow steps for their application.
- Compares traditional treatments with soft tissue manipulation for each problem discussed.
- Clearly links anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics with clinical practice.
- Designed for quick and easy reference with more than 200 high-quality full colour illustrations and numerous photos of treatment techniques.
- New clinical case studies and tips illustrate the techniques discussed.
- No. of pages: 312
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Churchill Livingstone 2009
- Published: April 6, 2009
- Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
- Paperback ISBN: 9780443068126
- eBook ISBN: 9780702040818
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Orthopedic Massage"