Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Optimization Theory Based on Neutrosophic and Plithogenic Sets presents the state-of-the-art research on neutrosophic and plithogenic theories and their applications in various optimization fields. Its table of contents covers new concepts, methods, algorithms, modelling, and applications of green supply chain, inventory control problems, assignment problems, transportation problem, nonlinear problems and new information related to optimization for the topic from the theoretical and applied viewpoints in neutrosophic sets and logic.
- All essential topics about neutrosophic optimization and Plithogenic sets make this volume the only single source of comprehensive information
- New and innovative theories help researchers solve problems under diverse optimization environments
- Varied applications address practitioner fields such as computational intelligence, image processing, medical diagnosis, fault diagnosis, and optimization design
Academics, researchers and students who deal with supply chain management, production management, decision making under fuzziness; industrial engineering departments, management engineering departments, and system engineering departments; researchers in soft computing and computer science
1. Neutrosophic Set Theory and Application in Management Science
2. Logistics Engineering: Modelling, Optimization and Simulation
3. Operations Research and Operations Management
4. Production Planning and Control
5. Neutrosophic set-based Project Management
6. Neutrosophic set-based Linear Programming Problems
7. Neutrosophic set-based Integer Programming Problems
8. Neutrosophic set-based Goal Programming Problems
9. Neutrosophic set-based Game Theory
10. Neutrosophic set-based Nonlinear Programming problems and its applications
11. Neutrosophic based on Operations Research applications
12. Neutrosophic set-based Computational Modelling
13. Soft Computing, and logic for optimum results
14. Design of Nonlinear Optimal Controllers
15. Neutrosophic Geophysics
16. Neutrosophic Computational Systems Biology
17. Neutrosophic Molecular Modeling
18. Refined Neutrosophic Set and Logic
19. Neutrosophic Over-/Under-/Off-Set and -Logic
20. Neutrosophic Mathematical Programming
21. Neutrosophic Possibilistic Optimization
22. Neutrosophic Image Processing
23. Neutrosophic Civil Engineering
24. Neutrosophic Electric Engineering
25. Neutrosophic Regression Analysis
26. Neutrosophic Data Analysis
27. Fundamental theories for Operational Research under Uncertainty
28. Neutrosophic sets-based Multi-Criteria Group Decision Making
29. Neutrosophic set-based Economic Forecasting
30. Complex neutrosophic set-based Group Decision Making
31. Neutrosophic and Plithogenic Evolutionary Algorithms
32. Neutrosophic and Plithogenic Memetic Algorithms
33. Neutrosophic and Plithogenic Genetic Algorithms
34. Plithogenic Set and its Applications
35. Plithogenic Logic and its Applications
36. Plithogenic Probability and its Optimization Applications
37. Neutrosophic and Plithogenic Time Series Prediction
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 14th January 2020
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Florentin Smarandache is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of New Mexico. He has published over 180 books and 650 papers and notes in mathematics, physics, economy, psychology, philosophy, linguistics, literature, arts, and rebus. In mathematics his research papers are in number theory, non-Euclidean geometry, synthetic geometry, algebraic structures, statistics, and multiple-valued logic (fuzzy logic and fuzzy set, neutrosophic logic and neutrosophic set, neutrosophic probability, and their extensions to plithogenic set / logic / probability). He contributed with proposed problems and solutions to the Student Mathematical Competitions. He received the 2011 Romanian Academy "Traian Vuia" Award for Technical Science (the highest in the country); Doctor Honoris Causa of Academia DacoRomana from Bucharest - 2011, and Doctor Honoris Causa of Beijing Jiaotong University (one of the highest technical universities of China) – 2011, and Postdoctoral certificate from Okayama University of Sciences in Japan – 2014.
University of New Mexico, Gallup, USA
Mohamed Abdel-Baset, PhD, current research interests are Optimization, Operations Research, Data Mining, Computational Intelligence, Applied Statistics, Decision support systems, Robust Optimization, Engineering Optimization, Multi-objective Optimization, Swarm Intelligence, Evolutionary Algorithms, and Artificial Neural Networks. He is working on the application of multi-objective and robust meta-heuristic optimization techniques. He is also Editor/reviewer in different international journals and conferences. He holds the program chair in many conferences in the fields of decision-making analysis, big data, optimization, complexity and internet of things, as well as editorial collaboration in some journals of high impact.
Zagazig University, Egypt
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.