This multimedia resource offers you all the how-to guidance you need to perform all of the latest and best techniques in total knee replacement. The complete, lavishly illustrated volume is made even better with a state-of-the-art companion web site! With chapters on such hot topics as cementless fixation, quadriceps sparing MIS TKR, unicompartmental TKR, soft tissue balancing, and extensor mechanism allografting, you, as well as the members of your cross-disciplinary team, will appreciate the clear and concise, but detailed and visual approach of this atlas and video collection. The result is a detailed, easy-to-use reference that no orthopaedic surgeon should be without.
- Stay on top of your field with detailed discussions of the hottest topics, including cementless fixation, quadriceps sparing MIS TKR, unicompartmental TKR, soft tissue balancing, extensor mechanism allografting, and much more!
- Search the book online with full-text web access and links to PubMed.
- Watch experts perform key techniques via video clips online and on the included DVD.
- See exactly what to do using step-by-step intraoperative photos demonstrating each technique and radiographs showing presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes.
- See cases as they present in real life using full-color photographs and interpretive diagrams that highlight key anatomical structures.
- Improve the quality of your technique and optimize outcomes with pearls and pitfalls from the authors.
- Be more thoroughly prepared with important details on positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants.
- Get just the information and guidance you need with the book’s hands-on, clinical emphasis.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2009
- 28th November 2008
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, New York University Langone Medical Center, Hospital for Joint Diseases, Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine, Marshall University, Founding Director, Insall Scott Kelly Institute for Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, New York, NY
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.