Shoulder and Elbow Surgery—a title in the Operative Techniques series—offers you the step-by-step guidance you need—on SLAP reconstruction, total shoulder arthroplasty, humerus fractures, and more—from experts Donald Lee and Robert Neviaser. Perform all of the latest and best techniques in this specialty thanks to large, full-color intraoperative photos, detailed illustrations, a dedicated website, and a companion DVD with procedural videos.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.operativetechniques.com, along with an image library, surgical videos, and reference links.
- Refine the quality of your technique and learn the expert’s approach to getting the best results thanks to pearls and pitfalls and an emphasis on optimizing outcomes.
- Master every procedure with step-by-step instructions on positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants.
- Provide comprehensive care for your patients through discussions of post-operative care and expected outcomes, including potential complications and brief notes on controversies and supporting evidence.
- See every detail with clarity using color photos and illustrations that highlight key anatomies and diagrams that present cases as they appear in real life.
- Perfect your technique from watching procedural videos on the included DVD.
A: Rotator Cuff
2 Rotator Cuff Repair: Open Technique for Partial-Thickness or Small or Medium Full-Thickness Tears
3 Rotator Cuff Repair: Arthroscopic Technique for Partial-Thickness or Small or Medium Full-Thickness Tears
4 Open Repair of Rotator Cuff Tears
5 Arthroscopic Repair of Massive Rotator Cuff Tears
6 Operative Fixation of Symptomatic Os Acromiale
B: Arthritic Shoulder
7 Humeral Head Resurfacing Arthroplasty
8 Humeral Hemiarthroplasty with Biologic Glenoid Resurfacing
9 Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
10 Rotator Cuff Tear Arthroplasty: Open Surgical Treatment
11 Open Unconstrained Revision Shoulder Arthroplasty
12 Arthroscopic Treatment of Traumatic Anterior Instability of the Shoulder
13 Open Treatment of Anterior-Inferior Multidirectional Instability of the Shoulder
14 Arthroscopic Treatment of Anterior-Inferior Multidirectional Instability of the Shoulder
15 Anterior Glenohumeral Instability Associated with Glenoid or Humeral Bone Deficiency: The Latarjet Procedure
16 Open Treatment of Posterior-Inferior Shoulder Instability
17 Arthroscopic Treatment of Posterior-Inferior Multidirectional Instability of the Shoulder
18 Open Bankart Procedure for Recurrent Anterior Shoulder Dislocation
D: Biceps Tendon
19 Mini-Open Biceps Tenodesis
20 Arthroscopic Biceps Tenodesis
21 SLAP Lesion: Arthroscopic Reconstruction of the Labrum and Biceps Anchor
22 Treatment of the Unstable Shoulder with Humeral Head Bone Loss
23 Open Distal Clavicle Excision
24 Arthroscopic Distal Clavicle Resection
25 Open Treatment of Acute and Chronic Acromioclavicular Dislocations
26 Sternoclavicular Joint Reconstruction Using Semitendinosu