- Electronic ISBN 9781455759705
- Print ISBN 9780323101073
- Scenario Challenge case studies let you practice ECG recognition with sample rhythm strips, and learn about possible patient symptoms.
- An on-screen cardiac ruler — called the ECG Analyst — helps you take measurements of an ECG tracing and then answer questions about the case.
- 45 additional rhythm strips are available for practice in measuring and identifying ECGs.
- A summary of important concepts concludes each online chapter for easier review.
- A comprehensive, beginning-to-end review challenges you to identify 50 rhythms by examining tracings and viewing rhythms on oscilloscopes as if on a real ECG monitor.
- Automatically scored assessments include chapter quizzes and a final post-test.
1. Anatomy and Physiology
2. Basic Electrophysiology
3. Sinus Mechanisms
4. Atrial Rhythms
5. Junctional Rhythms
6. Ventricular Rhythms
7. Atrioventricular (AV) Blocks
8. Pacemaker Rhythms
9. Introduction to the 12-Lead ECG
- No. of pages:
- © 2013
- 1st November 2012
- Electronic ISBN:
- Print ISBN: