- Based on exclusive research and up-to-date best practices within the online dispute resolution field
- Simple and clear with an in-depth analysis and of a wide range of topics such as technology, management and law
- Provides practical solutions to real-world problems with a proposal of core principles and codes of conduct, which is of great value in academia and legislative organizations such as the European Commission and UNCITRAL
Table of Contents
- Background: Development of electronic commerce and dispute resolution; The context of ODR: The current legal environment of ODR; Analysis: Learning from successful experiences; The future of ODR; Conclusions and recommendations.
- No. of pages: 166
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: September 30, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- Paperback ISBN: 9781843345190
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Online Dispute Resolution"