1. Computational prediction and re-design of aberrant oligomerization
2. Oligomerization of G protein-coupled receptors: an historical overview
Sergi Ferré & Francisco Ciruela
3. Prediction and targeting of GPCR oligomer interfaces
Irina S Moreira
4. GPCR Oligomerization dynamics: Functional consequences
5. GPCR heteromerization in neuropsychiatric disorders
6. Structural basis of regulation and oligomerization of human cystathionine β-synthase.
Luis Alfonso Martínez-Cruz
7. Oligomerization of Porphobilinogen Synthase
Eileen K Jaffe
Olgomerization in Health and Disease, Volume 169 in the Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science series provides in-depth reviews on topics of exceptional scientiﬁc importance. Topics of note in this new release include Computational prediction and re-design of aberrant oligomerization, Oligomerization of G protein-coupled receptors: an historical overview, Prediction and targeting of GPCR oligomer interfaces, GPCR Oligomerization dynamics: Functional consequences, GPCR heteromerization in neuropsychiatric disorders, Structural basis of regulation and oligomerization of human cystathionine β-synthase, and Oligomerization of Porphobilinogen Synthase.
- Includes comprehensive coverage of molecular biology
- Presents ample use of tables, diagrams, schemata and color figures to enhance the reader's ability to rapidly grasp the information provided
- Contains contributions from renowned experts in the field of molecular biology
Scientists working actively in a field, including those at levels ranging from graduate student to senior investigator. New investigators to a field who wish to familiarize themselves with the latest work
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 15th January 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Dr.Jesús Giraldo currently teaches at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain.
Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
Dr. Francisco Ciruela currently teaches at University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain.
University of Barcelona, Spain