- Focus on diagnosis, clinical descriptions, and histological features with help from a consistent case-review format that simulates an exam situation.
- Recognize a diverse range of disorders through 200 individual cases, with comprehensive coverage across six sub-specialty areas.
- Learn to connect the pathological aspects with the clinical signs/presentations of each disease.
- Pin-point key aspects of every image and eliminate room for error with help from arrows, leader lines, and labels accompanying each image.
- Access the fully searchable text online at Expert Consult.
Chapter 1: Eyelid
Chapter 2: Orbit and optic nerve
Chapter 3: Cornea and conjunctiva
Chapter 4: Uveal tract tumors
Chapter 5: Retina and Vitreous
Chapter 6: Glaucoma and other disorders
Index of Cases