Obstetric Imaging will help you detect fetal abnormalities with greater confidence and accuracy. Covering MRI as well as ultrasound and interventional procedures, it equips you with expert tips for recognizing and addressing problems that you might otherwise miss. Obstetric Imaging provides the advanced guidance you need to recognize fetal health challenges early and respond effectively!
- Get advanced clinical guidance from a preeminent team of international maternal-fetal medicine specialists and obstetrician/gynecologists.
- See perfect examples of normal and variant anatomy, as well as the full range of fetal syndromes, with 1,318 images, 361 in full color.
- Know how to get optimal diagnostic accuracy from ultrasound and when to use MRI instead.
- Effectively perform image-guided interventions including amniocentesis, fetal transfusion, selective laser photocoagulation, radiofrequency ablation, fetal shunt placement, and more.
- Master important nuances of sonography by watching 69 videos online.
- Access Obstetric Imaging online at www.expertconsult.com, view all the videos, and download all the images.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2012
- 1st June 2012
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
"In this book the reader can find information on normal fetal anatomy, fetal malformation, invasive prenatal procedures, main fetal syndroms and prenatal infections... The book is rich in illustrative ultrasound images and videos of the ultrasound examinations and can be accessed on the web, which is another way of learning and can be seen as an advantage of this book...Despite detailed information provided on every malformation and syndrome, the book is easy read. Ultrasound images are illustrative and help examiners to interpret their findings and make differential diagnoses. Moreover, a web version of this book and video images of ultrasound examination are available...This is an advantage of the book. Video imaging not only helps us to more easily detect the abnormality and interpret the findings, but will also provide the reader with the information on examination technique when finding these malformations.
Obstetric Imaging is an excellent learning tool recommended for both experienced and less experienced sonographers, sonologists and clinicans."
ACTA Obstetricia et Gynecologica, September 2013