Ideal for both students and practitioners, this practical study guide helps readers monitor and track their understanding of the use of ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology practice. It features numerous questions and answers developed to reinforce critical thinking and help readers apply the material to real-life situations. Drawn from lecture notes, journals, textbooks, and the author's practical experience, questions are grouped into sections enabling readers to use this guide in conjunction with other textbooks or current research findings for a customized learning experience.
- Numerous, high-quality ultrasound images provide examples of images representative of those readers are likely to encounter in practice.
- Coverage encompasses a wide spectrum of ultrasound training.
- Detailed information on fertility equips readers with a point of reference for evaluating ultrasound images related to this topic.
- A logical organization helps readers quickly grasp material and understand the subject.
Glossary of abbreviations
Section 1 – Questions
Q.2 Physics and instrumentation
Q.4 Obstetrics – 1st trimester
Q.5 Obstetrics – 2nd and 3rd trimester, part one
Q.6 Obstetrics – 2nd and 3rd trimester, part two
Section 2 – Answers
A.2 Physics and instrumentation
A.4 Obstetrics – 1st trimester
A.5 Obstetrics – 2nd and 3rd trimester, part one
A.6 Obstetrics – 2nd and 3rd trimester, part two
Appendix – centile charts
Useful addresses and websites
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2005
- 9th June 2005
- Churchill Livingstone
- Paperback ISBN:
Senior 1 Radiographer/Ultrasonographer, London, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.