- Covers all aspects of a revolutionary new drug
- Lists pharmacological profile of the drug
- Includes safety data
- Projects future trends in weight management
Table of Contents
- M. Derome-Tremblay, The Story of Dexfenfluramine and Its History over the Past 30 Years. S. Nicolaidis and R. Essner, Marketing in the United States: Labeling and Major Marketing Options. G. Bray, New Trends in the Management of Obesity in the U.S. Pharmacological Profile: R. Wurtman, Brain Neurotransmitters. S. Garattini, Neurochemical Mode of Action of Drugs Which Modify Feeding via 5HT System. J. Blundell, Effects on Eating Patternsand Motivation in Humans Methods for Assessing Neurochemical Changes and their Effect: M. Kalia, The Signifcance of DF Induced Neurochemical Changes, 1976&150#1995. J. OCallaghan, Glial Reaction as an Indicator of Neurotoxicity. R. Moore, The Long-Term DF Study. S. Lorens, DF Effects on Behaviour. B. Campbell, Pharmacokinetic Consideration in Assessing Neurochemical Changes. Therapeutic Efficacy: G. Cooper and R. Sandage, Overview of the Clinical Data. B.Guy-Grand, The INDEX Study: New Data. R. Noble, An 18-Month Study in Overweight American Patients. G. Faich, PPH/Key Discussion Points. N. Laudignon and M. Rebuffe-Scrive, Overview of the Safety Data. Round Table Discussion: V. Itallie, Benefit/Risk Ration of the Treatment of Obesity.
- No. of pages: 144
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1996
- Published: November 21, 1996
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080537917
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Obesity Management and Redux"