Nutrition in Wellness & Health Promotion
Physical Fitness & Exercise
Digestion & Metabolism
Fluids & Electrolytes
Pregnancy & Lactation\
Nutrition during Infancy, Childhood, and Adolescence
Nutrition in Adulthood
Disorders of the Accessory Organs
Cancer & AIDS
Culture & Religion
Enteral & Parenteral
Deepen your understanding of the most important nutrition concepts with this dynamic online course. Used in conjunction with Peckenpaugh: Nutrition Essentials and Diet Therapy, 11th Edition, Nutrition Concepts Online integrates illustrations, animations, interactive exercises, and quizzes to reinforce your comprehension and provide an exciting, interactive learning experience.
- Modular format enables you to supplement your learning with online lessons or work at your own pace.
- Learning objectives help you focus your study on the most important concepts.
- Reading assignments highlight textbook material and provide related questions to help you read and review more efficiently.
- Hundreds of interactive exercises provide an engaging way to learn core topics with immediate feedback that helps you identify areas needing additional study.
- Animations bring nutrition concepts to life with visual instructions or explanations of a process or system, such as digestion.
- A case study at the beginning of each module challenges you to work through a realistic situation that relates to the module content.
- Quizzes evaluate your understanding of all the major topics covered in a particular lesson.
- Access to the new online version of Nutritrac Nutrition Analysis 5.0 offers a nutrition and weight management program that provides additional tools for learning with an expanded food database of over 5,000 foods in 18 different categories and a listing of more than 150 activities.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2011
- 15th October 2010
- eBook ISBN:
Assistant Professor, Division of Nutrition, College of Health, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT