Learn to master important nursing skills for the clinical setting with Nursing Skills Online 3.0 (NSO). This interactive learning system offers 18 modules organized around the 5-step nursing process. Each module uses a structured pace to guide you through the skills that have the greatest effect on patient safety. Modules also include critical thinking tasks and case studies to help you apply your learning to realistic patient situations, as well as review tools to help you evaluate your competency before performing skills in the clinical setting.
- Case-based/problem-oriented format for learning activities provides you with real-life patient scenarios and promotes critical thinking.
- Frequent interactivity enhances your learning and engagement with content to make understanding complex concepts easier.
- Self-assessment exercises allow you to test your knowledge of key concepts including correct answers and rationales for immediate feedback.
- The latest evidence-based information in clinical skills & techniques keeps you on the cutting edge of nursing.
- Lesson Post Tests provide an immediate score upon completion including rationales behind correct responses.
- Printable procedure guidelines enable you to study and learn anywhere you go.
Mosby’s Nursing Skills Online, version 3.0
Table of Contents
- Infection Control
- Vital Signs
- Specimen Collection
- Enteral Nutrition
- Airway Management
- Chest Tubes
- Urinary Catheterization
- Bowel Elimination/ Ostomy
- Safe Medication Administration
- Nonparenteral Medication Administration
- Wound Care
- IV Fluid Administration
- IV Fluid Therapy Management
- IV Medication Administration
- Blood Therapy
- Vascular Access
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2014
- 15th August 2013
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Anne Griffin Perry, RN, EdD, FAAN, Professor and Associate Dean, School of Nursing, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL
Professor and Associate Dean, School of Nursing, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL
Patricia A. Potter, RN, MSN, PhD, FAAN, Director of Research, Patient Care Services Barnes-Jewish Hospital St. Louis, MO
Director of Research, Patient Care Services Barnes-Jewish Hospital St. Louis, MO
Neumann University, Aston, Pennsylvania