Mosby’s Nursing Skills Online, version 3.0
Table of Contents
- Vital Signs
- Infection Control
- Safe Medication Administration
- Nonparenteral Medication Administration
- IV Medication Administration
- Airway Management
- Chest Tubes
- IV Fluid Administration
- IV Fluid Therapy Management
- Blood Therapy
- Vascular Access
- Enteral Nutrition
- Specimen Collection
- Urinary Catheterization
- Bowel Management/ Ostomy
- Wound Care
Learn to master important nursing skills for the clinical setting with Nursing Skills Online 3.0 (NSO). This interactive learning system offers 18 modules organized around the 5-step nursing process. Each module uses a structured pace to guide you through the skills that have the greatest effect on patient safety. Modules also include critical thinking tasks and case studies to help you apply your learning to realistic patient situations, as well as review tools to help you evaluate your competency before performing skills in the clinical setting.
- Case-based/problem-oriented format for learning activities provides you with real-life patient scenarios and promotes critical thinking.
- Frequent interactivity enhances your learning and engagement with content to make understanding complex concepts easier.
- Self-assessment exercises allow you to test your knowledge of key concepts including correct answers and rationales for immediate feedback.
- The latest evidence-based information in clinical skills & techniques keeps you on the cutting edge of nursing.
- Lesson Post Tests provide an immediate score upon completion including rationales behind correct responses.
- Printable procedure guidelines enable you to study and learn anywhere you go.
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2014
- 15th August 2013
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Anne Griffin Perry, RN, EdD, FAAN, Professor and Associate Dean, School of Nursing, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL
Professor and Associate Dean, School of Nursing, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL
Patricia A. Potter, RN, MSN, PhD, FAAN, Director of Research, Patient Care Services Barnes-Jewish Hospital St. Louis, MO
Director of Research, Patient Care Services Barnes-Jewish Hospital St. Louis, MO
Nursing Educator for Associate Degree Nursing, Private Practice Lactation Consultant, Mother Care of Maine, Comprehensive Breastfeeding Services, Sumner, ME; Formerly, Lactation Counselor, Stephens Memorial Hospital, Norway, ME