- Nursing Research
- Literature Review
- Theoretical Frameworks for Research
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research
- Research Samples
- Legal/Ethical Issues
- Data Collection and Measurement
- Understanding Statistics
- Findings — Appraise, Critique, Understand
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Research Project
- Evidence-Based Practice Project
Consisting of 13 ready-to-use, yet thoroughly customizable modules, Nursing Research Online is an interactive online course designed to help you understand the world of nursing research and build a foundation for evidence-based nursing practice. Reading assignments, discussions, and activities correspond to and enhance the 7th edition of LoBiondo-Wood’s Nursing Research for an engaging, hands-on learning experience.
- Ready-to-use lessons feature a rich variety of engaging examples — from the nursing literature, nursing practice, and everyday life — to help you easily grasp key concepts.
- Integrated Learning Activities challenge you to apply your knowledge of nursing research.
- Discussion Forum Activities encourage critical thinking and enable you to share ideas and interact with other students and the instructor.
- Read & Discover Assignments direct you to read specific portions of the textbook before completing corresponding online learning modules, helping you relate textbook content to online activities.
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2010
- 2nd November 2009
- eBook ISBN:
Professor, Director of PhD Nursing Program, University of Texas Health Sciences Center, School of Nursing, Nursing Systems and Technology, Houston, Texas
The Ursula Springer Leadership Professor in Nursing and Associate Dean for Graduate Programs, College of Nursing, New York University, New York, New York
Professor Emerita and Part-Time Faculty Member, California State University, Sacramento, CA, USA