- Print ISBN 9780323100106
- Electronic ISBN 9780323293808
- 490 research-based nursing outcome labels promote standardization of expected patient outcomes.
- Definitions, lists of indicators, publication facts lines, and references provide all of the information you need to understand outcomes.
- A label name, definition, set of indications, 5 point Likert measurement scale, a publication facts line, and selected references are presented for each outcomes.
- Linkages between NOC outcomes and 2012-2014 NANDA-I Diagnoses and Functional Health Patterns promote clinical decision-making.
- Core outcomes are included for specialty practice across care settings.
PART ONE: Overview and Use of Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) Chapter One: The Current Classification
Chapter Two: Using NOC in Clinical, Research, and Educational Settings
PART TWO: NOC Taxonomy
PART THREE: The Outcomes
PART FOUR: NOC Linkages
PART FIVE: Core Outcomes for Nursing Specialtiess
PART SIX: Appendixes
Appendix A: Outcomes: New, Revised and Retired Since the Fourth Edition
Appendix B: Guidelines for Submission of a New or Revised Outcome
Appendix C: Previous Editions and Translations
- No. of pages:
- © 2013
- 14th November 2012
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: