Prepare for success in nursing school and on the NCLEX® exam with Nursing Key Topics Review: Pathophysiology. This quick review makes studying more efficient by focusing on the most critical, practical, and relevant information. In addition, a mobile web app with audio summaries lets you review while on the go! Concise summary tables, illustrations, and quick, bulleted lists make it easier to glance through and remember concepts. Best of all, it’s easy for you to assess your understanding as you go along — since key pathophysiology content is immediately followed by review questions with correct answers and rationales.
- Cells and Tissues
2. Fluids and Electrolytes
3. Genetic Disorders
4. Environmental Disorders
5. Nutritional Disorders
6. Infectious Disorders
7. Immune System Disorders
8. Neurologic System Disorders
9. Sensory System Disorders
10. Musculoskeletal System Disorders
11. Integumentary System Disorders
12. Hematologic and Circulatory System Disorders
13. Lymphatic System Disorders
14. Cardiovascular System Disorders
15. Respiratory System Disorders
16. Endocrine System Disorders
17. Gastrointestinal System Disorders
18. Genitourinary System Disorders
19. Female Reproductive System Disorders
20. Male Reproductive System Disorders
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 3rd December 2018
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.