Ideal for gift-giving or personal use, this inspirational daily reader is designed to help nurses reflect on the magnificent aspects of their profession. Depicting the similarities and bonds of nurses from the past and present through their causes, struggles, and accomplishments, this unique companion describes the contributions of 366 nurses and addresses the history of nursing, as well as the contemporary issues that nurses are facing today.
- Stories of hope are offered to inspire nurses — despite the challenges they face because of the nursing shortage and demands on the health care system.
- Formatted as a daily reader, it provides a look into the life of a nurse for every day of the year.
- Each daily entry includes:
- Quotes that provide an opportunity for reflection about nursing leadership and scholarship.
- Descriptions that provide a "snap shot" of each nurse's contributions.
- A Biography with information about each nurse's background, education, achievements, and honors.
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2004
- 21st November 2003
- Hardcover ISBN:
Blue Diamond, NV
San Diego, CA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.