Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
2. Novel nanomaterials for protein analysis
3. Magnetic nanomaterials for magnetic bioanalysis
4. Synthesis of gold nanoparticles and functionalization with DNA for bioanalytical applications
5. Surface engineering of carbon nanodots (C-Dots) for biomedical applications
6. Novel nanomaterials for the fabrication of electrochemiluminescent sensors
7. Fluorescent graphene quantum dots for the determination of metal ions
8. Nanomaterials for intracellular pH sensing and imaging
9. Nanotechnology on toxic gas detection and treatment
10. Synthesis and applications of nanomaterials with high photocatalytic activity on air purification
11. Plasmonic metallic nanostructures as colorimetric probes for environmental pollutants
12. Application of novel nanomaterials for chemo- and biosensing of algal toxins in shellfish and water
13. Photothermal effect of nanomaterials for efficient energy applications
14. Nanomaterials with different dimensions for electrocatalysis
Novel Nanomaterials for Biomedical, Environmental, and Energy Applications is a comprehensive study on the cutting-edge progress in the synthesis and characterization of novel nanomaterials and their subsequent advances and uses in biomedical, environmental and energy applications. Covering novel concepts and key points of interest, this book explores the frontier applications of nanomaterials. Chapters discuss the overall progress of novel nanomaterial applications in the biomedical, environmental and energy fields, introduce the synthesis, characterization, properties and applications of novel nanomaterials, discuss biomedical applications, and cover the electrocatalytical and photothermal effects of novel nanomaterials for efficient energy applications.
The book will be invaluable to academic researchers and biomedical clinicians working with nanomaterials.
- Offers comprehensive details on novel and emerging nanomaterials
- Presents a comprehensive view of new and emerging tactics for the synthesis of efficient nanomaterials
- Describes and monitors the functions of applications of new and emerging nanomaterials in the biomedical, environmental and energy fields
Materials Scientists, Biomedical engineers, materials chemists, physicists, researchers working on nanomaterials, especially those with healthcare, environmental and energy applications
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2018
- 16th November 2018
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor Xiaoru Wang is currently President and Professor in the Department of Environmental Research at Xiamen Huaxia University, China. She obtained her Ph.D. at Department of Chemistry, University of Massachusetts, USA. Professor Wang’s expertise is in the application of nanomaterials to the environment and she has published over 300 scientiﬁc research articles in archival scientiﬁc journals.
President and Professor, Department of Environmental Research, Xiamen Huaxia University, China
Professor Xi Chen is a full Professor in the Department of Chemistry at Xiamen University, China. He received his Ph.D. (1996) in Analytical Chemistry from the Kyoto Institute of Technology, Japan. Dr. Chen’s research interests cover nano materials in electroanalytical chemistry, bio-chemical sensors and solid-phase microextraction. He has published over 250 scientiﬁc research articles in archival scientiﬁc journals.
Professor, Department of Chemistry, Xiamen University, Xiamen, China
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.