- Synthesis, Characterization, Properties, and Application Development of Novel Nanomaterials
2. Novel Nanomaterials for Protein Analysis
3. Magnetic nanomaterials for magnetic bioanalysis
4. Functionalization of Gold nanoparticles with DNA for Bioanalytical Application
5. Surface Engineering of Carbon Nanodots (CDs) for Biomedical applications
6. Novel Nano Materials for the Fabrication of Electrochemiluminescent Sensors
7. Fluorescent Graphene Quantum Dots for the Determination of Metal Ions
8. Nanomaterials for Intracellular pH Sensing and Imaging
9. Nanotechnology of Metal Oxide-based Gas Sensors for Air Pollution Control
10. Applications and Prospects of Nanomaterials with High Photocatalytic Activity on Air Purification
11. Plasmonic Metallic Nanostructures as Optical Sensors for Environmental Pollutants
12. Application of Novel Nanomaterials for Chemo- and Biosensing of Algal Toxins in Shellfish and Water
13. Photothermal Effect of nanomaterials for Efficient Energy Applications
14. Nanomaterials with Different Dimensions for Electrocatalysis
Novel Nanomaterials for Biomedical, Environmental, and Energy Applications is a comprehensive study on the cutting-edge progress in the synthesis and characterization of novel nanomaterials and their subsequent advances and uses in biomedical, environmental and energy applications. Covering novel concepts and key points of interest, this book explores the frontier applications of nanomaterials. Chapters discuss the overall progress of novel nanomaterial applications in the biomedical, environmental and energy fields, introduce the synthesis, characterization, properties and applications of novel nanomaterials, discuss biomedical applications, and cover the electrocatalytical and photothermal effects of novel nanomaterials for efficient energy applications.
The book will be invaluable to academic researchers and biomedical clinicians working with nanomaterials.
- Offers comprehensive details on novel and emerging nanomaterials
- Presents a comprehensive view of new and emerging tactics for the synthesis of efficient nanomaterials
- Describes and monitors the functions of applications of new and emerging nanomaterials in the biomedical, environmental and energy fields
Materials Scientists, Biomedical engineers, materials chemists, physicists, researchers working on nanomaterials, especially those with healthcare, environmental and energy applications
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 1st November 2018
- Paperback ISBN:
Professor Xiaoru Wang is currently President and Professor in the Department of Environmental Research at Xiamen Huaxia University, China. She obtained her Ph.D. at Department of Chemistry, University of Massachusetts, USA. Professor Wang’s expertise is in the application of nanomaterials to the environment and she has published over 300 scientiﬁc research articles in archival scientiﬁc journals.
President and Professor, Department of Environmental Research, Xiamen Huaxia University, China
Professor Xi Chen is a full Professor in the Department of Chemistry at Xiamen University, China. He received his Ph.D. (1996) in Analytical Chemistry from the Kyoto Institute of Technology, Japan. Dr. Chen’s research interests cover nano materials in electroanalytical chemistry, bio-chemical sensors and solid-phase microextraction. He has published over 250 scientiﬁc research articles in archival scientiﬁc journals.
Professor, Department of Chemistry, Xiamen University, Xiamen, China