Section A: Strategies for Drug Discovery.
1. A Survey of Novel Molecular Targets for Anticancer Drug Discovery.
2. Microarrays: Small Spots Produce Major Advances in Pharmacogenomics.
3. Strategies to Target Chemotherapeutics to Tumors.
4. QSAR and Pharmacophore Mapping Strategies in Novel Anticancer Drug Discovery.
5. Applications of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Mass Spectrometry to Anticancer Drug Discovery.
6. Antisense Strategies for the Development of Novel Cancer Therapeutics.
7. Antibodies and Vaccines as Novel Cancer Therapeutics.
8. Inhibitors of Apoptosis (IAPs) as Targets for Cancer Therapy.
9. Preclinical Testing and Validation of Novel Anticancer Agents.
Section B: Methods for Clinical Testing of Novel Agents.
10. Biologic Endpoints and Surrogate Markers for Ealry Trials of Novel Anticancer Agents.
11. Regulatory Considerations in Clinical Trials of Novel Anticancer Drugs.
12. Improving the Efficacy and Safety of Anticancer Agents - The Role of Pharmacogenetics.
13. Imaging of Pharmacodynamic Endpoints in Clinical Trials.
14. Devising Proof of Concept Strategies in Oncology Clinical Trials.
15. Clinical Trial Designs for Cytostatic Agents and Agents Directed at Novel Molecular Targets.
16 Cancer Gene Therapy Clinical Trials: From the Bench to the Clinic.
17. Molecular Targest for Radiosensitization.
18. Patient Accrual to Clinical Trials.