Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Notch: The Past The Present And The Future
- Spyros Artavanis-Tsakonas and Marc.A.T. Muskavitch
2. Mechanistic Insights Into Notch Receptor Signaling From Structural And Biochemical Studies
- Rhett A. Kovall And Stephen C. Blacklow
3. Canonical And Non-Canonical Notch Ligands
- Brendan D'souza, Laurence Meloty-Kapella, And Gerry Weinmaster
4. Roles Of Glycosylation In Notch Signaling
- Pamela Stanley And Tetsuya Okajim
5. Endocytosis And Intracellular Trafficking Of Notch And Its Ligands
- Shinya Yamamoto, Wu-Lin Charng And Hugo J Bellen
6. „-Secretase And The Intramembrane Proteolysis Of Notch - Ellen Jorissen And Bart De Strooper
7. Two Opposing Roles Of Rbp-J In Notch Signaling
- Kenji Tanigaki, Tasuku Honjo
8. Notch Targets And Their Regulation
- Sarah Bray And Fred Bernard
9. Notch Signaling In The Vasculature
- Thomas Gridley
10. Ultradian Oscillations In Notch Signaling Regulate Dynamic Biological Events
Ryoichiro Kageyama, Yasutaka Niwa, Hiromi Shimojo, Taeko Kobayashi, And Toshiyuki Ohtsuka
11. Notch Signaling In Cardiac Development And Disease Donal Macgrogan, Meritxell Nus & José Luis De La Pompa
12. Notch Signaling In The Regulation Of Stem Cell Self-Renewal And Differentiation
-Jianing Liu, Chihiro Sato, Massimiliano Cerletti, Amy Wagers
13. Notch Signaling In Solid Tumors
- Ute Koch And Freddy Radtke
14. Non-Canonical Notch Signaling
- Pascal Heitzler
Notch signaling is an evolutionarily conserved pathway in multicellular organisms that regulates cell-fate determination during development and in stem cells. This volume, which is part of the Current Topics in Developmental Biology series, covers topics such as Notch signaling in cardiac development and disease and Notch in stem cells. International authors provide researchers with an overview and synthesis of the latest research findings and contemporary thought in the area.
- Covers topics such as Notch signaling in cardiac development and disease, and Notch in stem cells
- International authors provide researchers with an overview and synthesis of the latest research findings and contemporary thought in the area
Researchers in cell, developmental, and molecular biology; genetics
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 16th September 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.