- The only book dedicated to coverage of the latest Nokia hardware and software offerings, from the SOHO appliances to the enterprise-class IP700 series, with an emphasis on administering and securing these systems.
- Long-term market potential. The operating system referenced will be Nokia IPSO 3.4.1, which has an interface that has been specifically tailored to make upgrading to newer versions of IPSO simple and intuitive. In addition, the underlying interface is UNIX based, which has been a constant for over 30 years.
- Up-to-the-Minute Web-based Support. Once they have absorbed the content of the book, readers can receive up-to-the minute links, white papers, and analysis for one year at email@example.com.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Overview of Nokia Hardware
Chapter 2: Overview of Nokia IPSO Operating System
Chapter 3: Initial Configuration
Chapter 4: Introduction to the Voyager Web Interface
Chapter 5: Firewall Installation
Chapter 6: Basic System Administration
Chapter 7: System Monitoring
Chapter 8: Advanced System Administration
Chapter 9: Command-line usage
Chapter 10: Advanced Routing Configuration
Chapter 11 High Availability Configuration
Appendix A: UNIX Basics
Appendix B: Additional Nokia Packages
- No. of pages: 560
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Syngress 2003
- Published: December 3, 2002
- Imprint: Syngress
- eBook ISBN: 9780080479712
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Nokia Network Security Solutions Handbook"