Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Evaluating transport equity
B. Van Wee
2. Participatory Value Evaluation
3. Sustainability assessment of transport policies, plans and projects
Jose Manuel Vassallo
4. Deliberative appraisal methods
5. Appraisal methods of public transport projects
Niels van Oort
6. Appraisal of cycling and pedestrian projects
7. Appraisal of Freight Project
Lóránt A. Tavasszy
8. Project appraisal methods: tools for optimizing or for informed political debate?
9. Research agenda for appraisal methods
New Methods, Reflections and Applications Domains in Transport Appraisal, Volume 7 in the Advances in Transport Policy and Planning series, assesses both successful and unsuccessful practices and policies from around the world. Chapters in this new release include Transport models, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Value of Travel Time Savings and reliability, Value of Statistical Life, Wider economic benefits, Multi-criteria analysis, Best-Worst Method, Participatory Value Evaluation, Ex-post evaluation, Sustainability assessment, Evaluating Transport Equity, Environmental Impact Assessment, Decision-Support Systems, Deliberative appraisal methods, Critique on appraisal methods, Appraisal methods in developing countries, Research agenda for appraisal methods, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Transport Policy and Planning series
Advanced students, researchers, policy makers and technology developers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st February 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Niek Mouter is at Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.