Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Standard transport appraisal methods
2. Sustainability assessment of transport policies, plans and projects
Jose Manuel Vassallo and Paola Carolina Bueno
3. Deliberative appraisal methods
4. Willingness to allocate public budget and Participatory Value Evaluation
5. Evaluating transport equity
Bert van Wee and Niek Mouter
6. Innovations in the appraisal of public transport projects
Niels van Oort and Menno Yap
7. Appraisal of cycling and pedestrian projects
Paolo Ruffino, Kees van Ommeren and Matteo Jarre
8. Appraisal of freight projects and policies
Lóránt Tavasszy and Vasco Reis
9. Cost-benefit analysis in developing countries
Euston Quah, Tsiat Siong Tan, and Zach J.L. Lee
10. Research priorities in appraisal methodology
New Methods, Reflections and Application Domains in Transport Appraisal, Volume 7 in the Advances in Transport Policy and Planning series, assesses both successful and unsuccessful practices and policies from around the world. Chapters in this new release include Evaluating transport equity, Participatory Value Evaluation, Sustainability assessment of transport policies, plans and projects, Deliberative appraisal methods, Appraisal methods of public transport projects, Appraisal of cycling and pedestrian projects, Appraisal of Freight Project, Project appraisal methods: tools for optimizing or for informed political debate?, and Research agenda for appraisal methods.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Transport Policy and Planning series
Advanced students, researchers, policy makers and technology developers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st April 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Niek Mouter is at Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.