- Provides practical “how to” advice, with appropriate illustrations
- Offers realistic suggestions for strategic moves to integrate services, respond to user needs, and collaborate with potential stakeholders within and outside the institution
- The authors possess wide-ranging skills in audio, visual and information services in academic libraries, administrative experience with organization change and up-to-date knowledge of technologies relevant to the academic library
Table of Contents
- Introduction: How e-reserve responds to a changing user culture and copes with issues and challenges; Overview of e-reserve: History and scope; Access and delivery of e-reserve (1): Blackboard – how resources are integrated within a course management system; Access and delivery of e-reserve (2): Creative approaches – how software designed for other purposes can be adapted or utilized; New digital media formats: Streamed video; Challenges and issues; Possible strategies: Collaboration, integration and interaction are the keystones for survival or expansion of e-reserve service.
- No. of pages: 224
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2010
- Published: September 22, 2010
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- Paperback ISBN: 9781843345091
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630441
About the Authors
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "New Approaches to E-Reserve"