· A complete treatment of the polarized neutron scattering not available in literature.
· Gives practical hits to solve magnetic structure and determine exchange interactions in magnetic solids.
· Application of neutron scattering to the study of the novel electronic materials.
Table of Contents
List of Contributors
1. Magnetic Neutron Scattering (T. Chatterji)
2. Magnetic Structures (T. Chatterji)
3. Representation Analysis of Magnetic Structures (R. Ballou and B. Ouladdiaf)
4. Polarized Neutrons and Polarization Analysis (J. Schweizer)
5. Spherical Neutron Polarimetry (P.J. Brown)
6. Magnetic Excitations (T. Chatterji)
7. Paramagnetic and Critical Scattering (T. Chatterji)
8. Inelastic Neutron Polarization Analysis (L.P. Regnault)
9. Polarized Neutron Reflectometry (C.F. Majkrzak, K.V. O’Donovan and N.F. Berk)
10. Small Angle Neutron Scattering Investigations of Magnetic Nanostructures (A. Wiedenmann)
11. Neutron-Spin-Echo Spectroscopy and Magnetism (C. Pappas, G. Ehlers and F. Mezei)
- No. of pages: 572
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2005
- Published: November 29, 2005
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080457055
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Neutron Scattering from Magnetic Materials"