Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. GPCR drug discovery-moving beyond the orthosteric to the allosteric domain
Christian C. Felder
2. Lipid rafts in psychiatry
Nathan H. Wray and Mark M. Rasenick
3. Rapid-acting antidepressants
Jeffrey M. Witkin, Anna E. Martin, Lalit K. Golani, Nina Z. Xu and Jodi L. Smith
4. mGlu2/3 receptor antagonists
5. Nitric oxide: Antidepressant mechanisms and inflammation
6. Selective allosteric modulation of muscarinic acetylcholine receptors for the treatment of schizophrenia and substance use disorders
Laura B. Teal, Robert W. Gould, Andrew S. Felts and Carrie K. Jones
7. Medications development for food-based and drug use disorders
Fernando B. de Moura, Stephen J. Kohut and Jack Bergman
8. Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD): Current treatments and a framework for neurotherapeutic research
Erik Z. Woody, Kurt Leroy Hoffman and Henry Szechtman
9. Positive allosteric modulators of the dopamine D1 receptor: A new mechanism for the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders
Kjell A. Svensson, Junliang Hao and Robert F. Bruns
Neuropsychotherapeutics, Volume 86, the newest volume in the Advances in Pharmacology series, presents a variety of chapters from the best authors in the field, with this updated edition including sections on Pharmacotherapy of psychiatric disorders, Allosteric mechanisms for neuropsychopharmacology, Lipid rafts, Rapid-acting antidepressants, mGlu2/3 receptor antagonists, Nitric oxide: antidepressant mechanisms and inflammation, Anxiety disorders, mGlu receptors and schizophrenia, mAChR ligands for schizophrenia and addiction, PDE10 inhibitors, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, Addiction disorders (including eating), Dopamine D1 PAMs as a New Mode for Treatment of Neuropsychiatric Disorders, and more.
- Includes the authority and expertise of leading contributors in pharmacology
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Pharmacology series
Investigators in neuroscience, pharmacology, neurology, psychiatry, medicine
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 1st August 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Jeffrey M. Witkin, Witkin Consulting Group, IN, USA
Witkin Consulting Group, IN, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.