A new edition of the classic textbook on the anatomical or localisationist approach to neuropsychology.
- A new and revised edition of one of the classic textbooks of neuropsychology.
- Neuropsychological abnormalities are described in terms of the function or dysfunction of the lobes of the brain, in contrast to the cognitive approach of most competing books.
- Clearly written introductory chapters on the anatomy of the brain and on neurology - very useful for clinical psychology trainees and psychology students.
- Clearly discussed clinical case histories illustrate the neuropsychological assessment section.
- Final chapter places the psychoanatomical approach in the context of other disciplines such as cognitive neuropsychology.
History of neuropsychology.
Basic anatomy of the brain.
Elements of neurology.
The frontal lobes.
The temporal lobes.
The parietal lobes.
The occipital lobes.
Brain and behaviour: the broader context.
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2005
- 26th November 2004
- Churchill Livingstone
- Paperback ISBN: