- Print ISBN 9781437709490
- Electronic ISBN 9781455728282
- Obtain expert, practical guidance on each pathologic entity, including clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnosis, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- Reference key information quickly and easily with a consistent, user-friendly format and at-a-glance boxes and tables throughout the text.
- Recognize all the nuances of how pathological lesions present through over 800 full-color illustrations.
- Practice with confidence and overcome your toughest challenges with advice from the top minds in neuropathology.
1: Overview of Anatomy and Histology of the Central Nervous System
2: Vascular Disease
4: Congenital Malformations, Perinatal Diseases and Phacomatoses
5: Demyelinating and Dysmyelinating Disorders
6: Neurodegenerative Disease
8: Metabolic and Toxic Disorders
9: Glial Tumors
10: Non-glial Tumors
11: Skeletal Muscle and Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- No. of pages:
- © 2012
- 15th November 2011
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: