- Thoroughly revised and updated text and references
- Each chapter deals with the Indian perspective of epidemiology, clinical presentations and
prevalent management principles, pointing out the differences and similarities with world literature
- More diagrams, figures and tables are added to make the text self-explanatory
1. Acute Viral Encephalitis 25
2. Subacute and Chronic Viral Infections of Nervous System and Prion Diseases 57
3. Neurotuberculosis 117
4. Neurocysticercosis 137
5. Cerebrovascular Diseases 171
6. Epilepsies 195
7. Headache 209
8. Dementias 219
9. Movement Disorders 241
10. Hereditary Ataxias 261
11. Diseases of the Central Nervous System Myelin 293
12. Craniovertebral Anomalies with Particular Emphasis on Congenital Atlanto-Axial Dislocation 309
13. Peripheral Neuropathies 347
14. Disorders of the Muscles 385
15. Paediatric Neurology 429
16. Tumours of the Central Nervous System 469
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier India 2014
- 26th November 2014
- Elsevier India
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Head of Department of Neurology and Honorary professor of Neurology, Grant medical college and Sir J.J.Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.