Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Neuroepigenetics in mental illness
2. Neuroepigenetics of development and neurodevelopmental disorders
3. Neuroepigenetics of aging and age-related neurodegenerative disorders
Daniel van den Hove
4. Neuroepigenetics of prenatal psychological stress
5. Neuroepigenetics of differential susceptibility to environmental stressors
Nikolaos P. Daskalakis
6. Neuroepigenetics of the HPA axis
7. Neuroepigenetics of the serotonergic system
8. Neuroepigenetics of the WNT signaling pathway
Laurence de Nijs
9. Neuroepigenetics of neurotrophin signaling
10. Epigenetic regulation of the immune system in relation to mental illness
11. Neuroepigenetics of psychotic disorders
12. Neuroepigenetics of post-traumatic stress disorder
13. Transgenerational epigenetics of stress
Isabelle M. Mansuy
14. Bioethical and philosophical-historical perspectives on neuroepigenetics and neuro-epigenesis in mental illness
Kathinka Evers, Mats Hansson, Elisabeth Radford, Bart Rutten, Chiara Renzi, Nadine Provencal, Ilona Koupil and Ulrik Kihlbom
15. Using epigenetics tools to investigate antidepressant response
Neuroepigenetics and Mental Illness, Volume 158, the latest release in the Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science series, seeks to provide the most topical, informative, and exciting monographs available on a wide variety of research topics related to prions, viruses, bacteria and eukaryotes. The series seeks to provide readers with in-depth knowledge of important molecular biological aspects of organismal physiology and function, with this release focusing on Neuroepigenetics in mental illness, Neuroepigenetics of development and neurodevelopmental disorder, Neuroepigenetics of aging and age-related neurodegenerative disorders, Neuroepigenetics of prenatal psychological stress, Neuroepigenetics of the HPA axis, Neuroepigenetics of the serotonergic system, and more.
- Presents updated volumes comprising 15-20 chapters, allowing comprehensive coverage on a topic
- Uses tables, diagrams, schemata and color figures to enhance the reader's ability to rapidly grasp the information provided in each chapter
Scientists working actively in a field, including those at levels ranging from graduate student to senior investigator. Volumes also are appropriate for new investigators to a field who wish to familiarize themselves with the latest work
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 31st July 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Bart P.F. Rutten, Head of the Division Neuroscience of the School for Mental Health and Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry & Neuropsychology, Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, Maastricht University Medical Centre, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Maastricht University Medical Centre, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.