- Presents the first coverage of neural networks in QSAR and Drug Design
- Allows easy understanding and reproduction of the results described within
- Includes an exhaustive bibliography with more than 200 references
- Provides a list of applicable software packages with availability and price
Table of Contents
- J. Devillers, Preface. J. Devillers, Strengths and Weaknesses of the Backpropagation Neural Network in QSAR and QSPR Studies. D. Domine, J. Devillers, and W. Karcher, AUTOLOGP Versus Neural Network Estimationof n-Octanol/Water Partition Coefficients. J. Devillers, D. Domine, and R.S. Boethling, Use of a Backpropagation Neural Network and Autocorrelation Descriptors for Predicting the Biodegradation of Organic Chemicals. M. Chastrette and C. ElAidi, Structure-Bell-Pepper Odor Relationships for Pyrazines and Pyridines. J. Devillers, C. Guillon, and D. Domine, A Neural Structure-Odor Threshold Model for Chemicals of Environmental and Industrial Concern. D. Wienke, D. Domine, L. Buydens, and J. Devillers, Adaptive Resonance Theory Based Neural Networks Explored for Pattern Recognition Analysis of QSAR Data. D.J. Livingstone, Multivariate Data Display Using Neural Networks. D.T. Manallack, T. Gallagher, and D.J. Livingstone, Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships of Nicotinic Agonists. S. Anzali, G. Barnickel, M. Krug, J. Sadowski, M. Wagener, and J. Gasteiger, Evaluation of Molecular Surface Properties Using a Kohonen Neural Network. D. Domine, D. Wienke,J. Devillers, and L. Buydens, A New Nonlinear Neural Mapping Technique for Visual Exploration of QSAR Data. G.M. Maggiora, C.T. Zhang, K.C. Chou, and D.W. Elrod, Combining Fuzzy Clustering and Neural Networks to Predict Protein Structural Classes. Index.
- No. of pages: 284
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1996
- Published: August 9, 1996
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080537382
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Neural Networks in QSAR and Drug Design"