Section 1 THE NECK
- Selective (Supraomohyoid) Neck Dissection, Levels I-III
- Tracheostomy and Cricothyroidotomy
- Thyroidectomy and Parathyroidectomy
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
- Nissen Fundoplication
- Truncal Vagotomy and Highly Selective Vagotomy
- Heineke-Mikulicz Pyloroplasty and Duodenotomy for Bleeding Ulcer
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Laparoscopic Roux en Y Gastric Bypass
- Laparoscopic and Open Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic and Open Common Bile Duct Surgery and Choledochoduodenostomy
- Distal Pancreatectomy
- Organ Transplantation
- Laparoscopic and Open Appendectomy
- Abdominal Wall Anatomy and Ostomy Sites
- Right Hemicolectomy
- Left Hemicolectomy
- Transverse Colectomy
Section 2 ENDOCRINE
Section 3 UPPER GASTROINTESTINAL
Section 4 HEPATOBILIARY
Section 5 LOWER GASTROINTESTINAL
Netter's Surgical Anatomy and Approaches is your quick reference to the key anatomical landmarks and operative techniques needed to best perform general surgical operative procedures! This one-of-a-kind resource combines the unmatched surgical anatomy illustrations of Frank H. Netter, MD with endoscopic, laparoscopic, and radiologic images - integrated with expert descriptions of each operative procedure - to provide a clear overview of the exposures, incision sites, surgically relevant landmarks, structures, fascial planes, and common anatomical variants and operative methods that are critical to your success in the operating room.
- Vividly visualize the surgical anatomy you need to know through the uniquely detailed, memorable artwork of Dr. Netter, Carlos Machado, MD, and other anatomy illustrators working in the Netter tradition.
- View surgical anatomy from a clinical perspective through photographs and endoscopic, laparoscopic, and radiologic images that capture important landmarks and anatomy and are integrated into an expert description of each operative procedure.
- Access the complete contents online for quick look-ups, including videos of relevant surgical dissections to help you review approaches to common operations.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2014
- 26th August 2013
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Chairman, Digestive Disease and Surgery Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio