1. Development of the Head & Neck
3. Basic Neuroanatomy & Cranial Nerves
4. The Neck
5. Scalp & Muscles of Facial Expression
6. Parotid Bed & Gland
7. Temporal & Infratemporal Fossae
8. Muscles of Mastication
9. Temporomandibular Joint
10. Pterygopalatine Fossa
11. Nose & Nasal Cavity
12. Paranasal Sinuses
13. Oral Cavity
17. Cervical Fascia
19. Eye & Orbit
20. Autonomics of the Head & Neck
21. Intraoral Injections
22. Introduction to the Upper Limb, Back, Thorax, and Abdomen
Appendix A. Questions and Answers
Appendix B. Lymphatics
Netter’s Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry, by Neil S. Norton, PhD, uses more than 600 full-color images from the Netter Collection to richly depict all of the key anatomy that’s relevant to clinical practice. This new edition takes your knowledge further than ever with more Netter illustrations; addition of over 20 cone beam CT images; new chapters on the upper limbs, thorax, and abdomen; and more than 100 multiple-choice questions. Whether for your dental anatomy course, board review, or as a handy reference in your dental office, this concise, visual guide is an excellent anatomy atlas and quick reference for students and professionals in dentistry and dental hygiene.
- Identify clinically relevant anatomy with Netter illustrations highlighted and modified for dentistry.
- See the practical important of anatomy from illustrated clinical examples in each chapter.
- Review essential concepts easily with tables that display the maximum amount of information in an at-a-glance format.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2012
- 3rd November 2011
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Associate Dean for Admissions, Professor of Oral Biology, School of Dentistry, Creighton University, Omaha, NE