Make the most of every patient encounter – from the clinical interview and history to the physical exam, both in-office and bedside. This discreet quick reference by Ilene L. Rosenberg, MD, FCCP, Todd Cassese, MD, FACP, and Dennis Barbon, RN, helps you achieve consistent and comprehensive results when collecting data and determining your next steps. Carry this thin, fully illustrated checklist in your white coat pocket for the fastest, most efficient way to access essential information you need to know and remember every day.
- Point-of-care reminders in the office or on the wards – immediately see what to ask, what exams to perform, what to look for, and more.
- Fully illustrated memory triggers throughout.
- Each topic is contained on one page or two facing pages for at-a-glance reference.
- An excellent everyday pocket reference as well as a handy review for Step 2 CS (Clinical Skills) and OSCEs (Objective Structured Clinical Exams).
- Written by educators who know first-hand what needs to be reviewed and remembered during the clinical patient encounter.
1. History and Communication
2. Review of Systems
3. Core Physical Exam
14. Advanced Abdomen
15. Upper Musculoskeletal
16. Lower Musculoskeletal
17. Advanced Shoulder
18. Advanced Elbow
19. Advanced Wrist
20. Advanced Lower Back
21. Advanced Hip
22. Advanced Knee
23. Male Genitourinary
24. Female Genitourinary
Procedures and Testing
28. EKG Interpretation
29. Chest Radiograph
Putting it all Together
30. Screening Physical
31. Write Up
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2018
- 9th November 2017
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Associate Professor, Department of Medical Sciences, Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut
Director, Clinical Arts and Sciences Course, Associate Professor of Medical Sciences, Frank H Netter, MD, School of Medicine, Medical Sciences, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut
MD Candidate, Frank H. Netter, MD School of Medicine, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.