Chapter 1: Orientation and Introduction
Chapter 2: Skeletal System
Chapter 3: Muscular System
Chapter 4: Nervous System
Chapter 5: Cardiovascular System
Chapter 6: Lymphatic System
Chapter 7: Respiratory System
Chapter 8: Gastrointestinal System
Chapter 9: Urinary System
Chapter 10: Reproductive System
Chapter 11: Endocrine System
Learn and master anatomy with ease, while having fun, through the unique approach of Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book, 2nd Edition. You can trace arteries, veins, and nerves through their courses and bifurcations...reinforce your understanding of muscle origins and insertions from multiple views and dissection layers...and develop a better understanding of the integration of individual organs in the workings of each body system throughout the human form. Whether you are taking an anatomy course or just curious about how the body works, let the art of Netter guide you!
- Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book is a perfect companion to the Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank H. Netter, MD as well as Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards and Netter's Clinical Anatomy textbook.
- Understand the correlation between structures. Outlines of Netter anatomical illustrations in multiple views, magnifications, and dissection layers, accompanied by high-yield information reinforce visual recognition and provide context.
- Master challenging structures through illustrations small enough for quick coloring, but large enough to provide you with important details.
- Facilitate learning by following tips for coloring key structures and quizzing yourself with end-of-section review questions.
- Quickly review key concepts with accompanying tables that review muscle attachments, innervation, and actions.
- Understand the role of anatomy in medicine through Clinical Notes which highlight examples.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 14th February 2018
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
John Hansen is Professor Emeritus, a recent past-Chair for Medical Education in Neurobiology and Anatomy, and Associate Dean for Admissions at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. Dr. Hansen was awarded the first annual Presidential Diversity Award by the University of Rochester in recognition of his 24 years of commitment and dedicated efforts to increase the recruitment, retention and graduation of medical school candidates from diverse backgrounds. Dr. Hansen, researches peripheral and central dopaminergic systems, neural plasticity and neural inflammation. He is a recipient of an NIH Research Career Development Award and has received numerous teaching awards including Alpha Omega Alpha Robert J. Glaser Distinguished Teacher Award given annually by the AAMC to nationally recognized medical educators. Professor Hansen is author of over 110 research publications, book chapters, and books. He has been Co-editor of the journal Clinical Anatomy and the lead consulting editor of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy (2-7th editions). He continues to author Netter’s Anatomy Flash Cards and Netter’s Clinical Anatomy in addition to this coloring book.
Professor of Neurobiology and Anatomy, Associate Dean for Admissions, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, New York
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.