- An accessible, quick reference handbook to assist neonatal nurses in making sound clinical decisions and to think critically.
- Consistent format presentation that begins with a brief definition of the problem, diagnostic tests and labs, differential diagnosis where appropriate, and concludes with an algorithm to assist in the decision making process.
- Builds on the strength of content presented in Kenner & Lott's Comprehensive Neonatal Nursing: A Physiologic Perspective, 3e.
- Chapter 19 focuses on Discharge Planning / Coordination of Home Care to provide the nurse with important patient/family teaching and follow up care considerations for the neonate's condition.
- Chapter 20 End-of-Life or Palliative Care helps the nurse understand these important and sensitive care considerations.
- © Saunders 2004
- 30th May 2003
- eBook ISBN:
Associate Dean School of Nursing, Bouve College of Health Sciences Boston, Massachusettes
Professor and Dean, Louise Herrington School of Nursing, Baylor University, Dallas, TX
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.