- An accessible, quick reference handbook to assist neonatal nurses in making sound clinical decisions and to think critically.
- Consistent format presentation that begins with a brief definition of the problem, diagnostic tests and labs, differential diagnosis where appropriate, and concludes with an algorithm to assist in the decision making process.
- Builds on the strength of content presented in Kenner & Lott's Comprehensive Neonatal Nursing: A Physiologic Perspective, 3e.
- Chapter 19 focuses on Discharge Planning / Coordination of Home Care to provide the nurse with important patient/family teaching and follow up care considerations for the neonate's condition.
- Chapter 20 End-of-Life or Palliative Care helps the nurse understand these important and sensitive care considerations.
- © Saunders 2004
- 30th May 2003
- eBook ISBN:
Associate Dean School of Nursing, Bouve College of Health Sciences Boston, Massachusettes
Professor and Dean, Louise Herrington School of Nursing, Baylor University, Dallas, TX