Authors: Carole Kenner Judy Wright Lott
eBook ISBN: 9781416067078
Published Date: 30th May 2003
- An accessible, quick reference handbook to assist neonatal nurses in making sound clinical decisions and to think critically.
- Consistent format presentation that begins with a brief definition of the problem, diagnostic tests and labs, differential diagnosis where appropriate, and concludes with an algorithm to assist in the decision making process.
- Builds on the strength of content presented in Kenner & Lott's Comprehensive Neonatal Nursing: A Physiologic Perspective, 3e.
- Chapter 19 focuses on Discharge Planning / Coordination of Home Care to provide the nurse with important patient/family teaching and follow up care considerations for the neonate's condition.
- Chapter 20 End-of-Life or Palliative Care helps the nurse understand these important and sensitive care considerations.
- © Saunders 2004
- 30th May 2003
- eBook ISBN:
Associate Dean School of Nursing, Bouve College of Health Sciences Boston, Massachusettes
Professor and Dean, Louise Herrington School of Nursing, Baylor University, Dallas, TX
We cannot process tax exempt orders online. If you wish to place a tax exempt order please contact us.