- Includes applications of neoglycoconjugates in medicine (vaccine preparation, drug targeting and tumor diagnosis)
- Is a comprehensive survey of synthetic strategies
- Covers application of neoglycoconjugates in basic research
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Neoglycoconjugates: General Considerations. Enhanced Biochemical Affinities of Multivalent Neoglycoconjugates. Preparations: Synthesis of Neoglycoconjugates. Glycopeptide Synthesis. Use of Aminoalditols and Glycosylamines in Neoglycoconjugate Synthesis. Noncovalent Neoglycoproteins. Synthesis of Neoglycoconjugates Using Oliodacchiaride-Transferring Activity of Ceramide Glycanase. Carbohydrate-Containing Polystyrenes. Remodeling Glycopeptides for Affinity Labeling and Fluorescence Energy Transfer Studies. Applications: Synthetic Glycoconjugates as Human Vaccines. Hepatic Receptor Imaging Using Radiolabeled Asialoglycoprotein Analogs. Neoglycoproteins: Use in Tumor Diagnosis. Immobilized Glycoconjugates for Cell Recognition Studies. Neoganglioproteins: Probes for Endogenous Ganglioside Receptors. Drug Delivery Systems Using Carbohydrate Recognition. Determination of Epitope on Sugar Chains of Glycoproteins. Delivery of Polynucleotides to Hepatocytes.
- No. of pages: 549
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1994
- Published: May 5, 1994
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780323138833
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Neoglycoconjugates"