Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Introducing Nanoscale: Its realm and attributes
2. Nanostructures: Novelty and peculiarity
3. Properties and characteristics
4. Synthesis/Processing Approaches
5. Applications: Nanotechnology vis-à-vis conventional technologies
6. Simulation and Theoretical Perspectives
9. Ponderables and conclusions
Nanostructures: Properties, Processing and Applications is oriented around the Structure-Property-Processing-Applications and Performance lifecycle of materials development at the nanoscale. Through analogies and illustrations, the book explains the complex fundamentals in the areas of nanoscience and nanotechnology. The structures of metallic, polymeric, ceramic, hybrid, novel and natural nanomaterials are covered in-depth to provide a broad-based understanding for the reader.
Sections cover major techniques for characterizing these properties and the major applications and performances of nanostructured materials, drawing comparisons and highlighting efficacy. This is an important information source for early career researchers and engineers who want to understand nanostructured materials and their applications.
- Explains the fundamental concepts and properties behind nanostructured materials
- Discusses the major stages of materials development at the nanoscale
- Explores major application areas, showing how nanotechnology is more efficient than other technologies for a variety of biomedical, environmental and industrial uses
Materials scientists and engineers
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 1st April 2021
- Paperback ISBN:
Gaurav Verma is Associate Professor at the Dr SS Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, India, and also Adjunct Faculty at the Department of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology at the University of Punjab, India. His research focuses in the areas of applied nanoscience and nanostructured materials.
Associate Professor, SS Bhatnagar University, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.