Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Nanomaterials in Chromatography: Current Trends in Chromatographic Research Technology and Techniques provides recent advancements in the wide variety of chromatographic techniques applied to nanotechnology. As nanomaterials’ unique properties can improve detection sensitivity and miniaturize the devices used in analytical procedures, they can substantially affect the evaluation and analysis ability of scientists and researchers and foster exciting developments in separation science. The book includes chapters on such crucial topics as the use of nanomaterials in sample preparation and the legalization of nanomaterials, along with a section on reducing the cost of the analysis process, both in terms of chemicals and time consumption.
- Presents several techniques for nanomaterials in chromatography, including well-known materials like carbon nanomaterials and functionalized nanomaterials
- Includes suggested readings at the end of each chapter for those who need further information or specific details, from standard handbooks, to journal articles
- Covers not only applications of nanomaterials in chromatography, but also their environmental impact in terms of toxicity and economic effects
Researchers and scientists (advanced undergraduate, graduate, and above) in chemistry, materials science, environmental analysis, forensics, pharmacy, and biological and chemical engineering who are searching for new and advanced techniques in chromatography
1. New Trends in Analytical Sciences—Nanomaterials
2. Special Properties of Nanomaterials for Chromatography
3. Synthesis of Bulk Nanostructured Materials by High Speed Turbulent Flow—A Method of Electrodepositing Nanocrystalline Nickel
4. Mechanism of Adsorption on Nanomaterials
5. New Advances in Food Sample Preparation With Nanomaterials for Organic Contaminants Analysis by Liquid Chromatography
6. Applications of Nanomaterials in Miniaturized Extraction Techniques
7. Nanomaterials in Chromatographic Sample Preparations
8. Sample Preparation for Chromatography with Nanomaterials
9. Nanomaterials in Liquid Chromatography: Recent Advances in Stationary Phases
10. Using of Nanomaterials to Enhance the Separation Efficiency of Monolithic Columns
11. Nanomaterial grafted Microfl uidic Columns for Biomolecule Separation at Analytical Scale
12. On-a-Chip Gas Chromatography With Nanomaterials (NMs)
13. Miniaturized Column Liquid Chromatography
14. Nanomaterials in Lab-on-Chip Chromatography
15. Functionalized Nanomaterials for Chromatography
16. Recent Developments in High-Speed Surface Modifi cation in Metal Finishing Industry — Electrodepositing Nanocrystalline Nickel Directly on Aluminum Without Any Pre-treatment - A Review
17. Nanotoxicology: Toxicity and Risk Assessment of Nanomaterials
18. Understanding Toxicity of Nanomaterials in the Environment: Crucial Tread for Controlling the Production, Processing, and Assessing the Risk
19. Chromatography as an Effi cient Technique for the Separation of Diversified Nanoparticles
20. Nanochromatography—Concluding Account
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2018
- 11th June 2018
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Chaudhery Mustansar Hussain, PhD, is an Adjunct Professor, Academic Advisor and Director of Chemistry & EVSc Labs in the Department of Chemistry & Environmental Sciences at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, New Jersey, USA. His research is focused on the applications of Nanotechnology & Advanced Materials, Sustainability, Environmental Management, Analytical Chemistry and Various Industries. Dr. Hussain is the author of numerous papers in peer-reviewed journals as well as prolific author and editor of several scientific monographs and handbooks in his research areas.
Department of Chemistry and EVSC, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, NJ, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.