- Introduction to Advanced Nanomaterials
- Synthesis of Multifunctional Inorganic Materials: From Micrometer to Nanometer Dimensions
- Characterization Tools and Techniques for Nanomaterials
- Energy Harvesting Using Droplet
- Advanced Nanomaterials for Water Splitting and Hydrogen Generation
- Novel Nanomaterials as Electrocatalysts for Fuel Cells
- Synthesis of Nanomaterials for Fuel Cell Applications
- Novel Nanomaterials for Solar Cell Devices
- Recent Progress on Hole-Transporting Materials for Perovskite-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Empowering the Future With Organic Solar Cell Devices
- Graphene-Based Materials for Clean Energy Applications
- Nanomaterials and Its Application for Clean Environment
- White Light-Emitting Novel Nanophosphors for LED Applications
- Scale-Up Technologies for Advanced Nanomaterials for Green Energy: Feasibilities and Challenges
- Advanced Nanomaterials for Green Energy: Current Status and Future Perspectives
Nanomaterials for Green Energy focuses on the synthesis, characterization and application of novel nanomaterials in the fields of green science and technology. This book contains fundamental information about the properties of novel nanomaterials and their application in green energy. In particular, synthesis and characterization of novel nanomaterials, their application in solar and fuel cells and batteries, and nanomaterials for a low-toxicity environment are discussed. It will provide an important reference resource for researchers in materials science and renewable energy who wish to learn more about how nanomaterials are used to create cheaper, more efficient green energy products.
- Provides fundamental information about the properties and application of new low-cost nanomaterials for green energy
- Shows how novel nanomaterials are used to create more efficient solar cells
- Offers solutions to common problems related to the use of materials in the development of energy- related technologies
Materials scientists, engineers, and those working in the green energy sector wanting to learn more about how novel nanomaterials can help to create cheaper, more efficient green energy products
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2018
- 20th April 2018
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Bharat A. Bhanvase is Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering in Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, India. His research focuses on wastewater treatment, cavitation-based nanomaterials and nanocomposites, process intensification, microfluidics and nanofluids.
Chemical Engineering Department, Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, India
Vijay B. Pawade is Assistant Professor of Applied Physics, Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, India. His research focuses on optical properties of rare earth doped oxide materials and their applications in LEDs, display and Si-Solar Cell applications.
Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, India
Sanjay J. Dhoble is Professor of Physics in Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, India. His research focuses on the synthesis and characterization of solid state lighting nanomaterials as well as development of radiation dosimetry phosphors using thermoluminescence, mechanoluminescence and lyoluminescence techniques.
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, India
Shirish H. Sonawane is Associate Professor, Chemical Engineering Department, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, Telengana State, India. His research focuses on the synthesis of hybrid nanomaterials.
Chemical Engineering Department, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, Telengana State, India
Muthupandian Ashokkumar is Professor of Chemistry, University of Melbourne, Australia. His research focuses on the ultrasonic synthesis of functional nano- and biomaterials that can be used in energy production, environmental remediation and diagnostic and therapeutic medicine.
School of Chemistry, University of Melbourne, Australia