Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
2. Nanomaterials properties of environmental interest
3. Sensing and detection of environmental contaminants
4. Microbes decontamination from water
5. Photovoltaic, Photoelectronic, and Electrochemical Devices Based on Metal-Oxide Nanoparticles and Nanostructures for water treatment
7. Biotransformation of nanomaterials in the soil environment: nanoecotoxicology and nanosafety implications
8. Nanofertilezers and residues treatment
9. Nanotechnology: Let land not be parched
10. Treatment of pesticides pollutants-based on renewable raw materials
11. Impact of Nanotechnology on Food
12. Groundwater remediation using nanomaterials
13. Adsorption of pesticides volatile organic pollutants with nanoparticles
14. Nanomaterials in pollution trace detection
15. Photocatalysis and photodegradation of pollutants
Nanomaterials Applications for Environmental Matrices: Water, Soil and Air takes a highly interdisciplinary approach in evaluating the use of a range of nanomaterials for various environmental applications, focusing, in particular, on their use in soil remediation, in improving water cleanliness, and in improving air quality. The book will not only help both materials scientists and environmental scientists understand the role played by nanomaterials in achieving these goals, but also give them practical ways they can be used to this end.
- Brings together the various applications and experimental aspects of nanoscience in the fields of chemistry, biology, environmental science and physics
- Maps the relationship between synthesis, properties and environmental interactions of nanomaterials, enabling greater understanding
- Describes new application opportunities for using nanomaterials in pollution trace detection and environmental improvement
Graduate students, research scientists and academics working in related fields in chemistry, biology, environmental science, physics, and engineering
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 14th June 2019
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Ronaldo Ferreira do Nascimento is a full Professor of Chemistry at the Federal University of Ceará, Fortaleza, Brazil. His research is in the field of Analytical Chemistry, with emphasis on the Development of Separation Methods (gas chromatography and liquid), Environmental Chemistry (analysis of traces) and Adsorption (aqueous effluents treatment using natural adsorbents).
Departamento de Química Analítica e Físico, Universidade Federal do Ceará Centro de Ciências, Fortaleza, CE - Brasil
Odair Pastor Ferreira is Adjunct Professor of the Physics Department of the Federal University of Ceará, Fortaleza, Brazil. He has also worked in the private sector as a researcher and research and development coordinator. He has five patents deposited, of which two were licensed, resulting in nanotechnology-based products launched to the market. His research interests include lamellar compounds for environmental remediation and catalysis, and the development of new materials for environmental remediation.
Departamento de Fisica, Universidade Federal do Ceará Centro de Ciências, Fortaleza, CE - Brasil
Amauri Jardim de Paula is Adjunct Professor of the Physics Department of the Federal University of Ceará, Fortaleza, Brazil. He coordinates the Solid-Biological Interface Group. He has two patents and has written numerous articles and book chapters.
Departamento de Fisica, Universidade Federal do Ceará Centro de Ciências, Fortaleza CE - Brasil
Vicente de Oliveira Sousa Neto is Professor of Chemistry at the State University of Ceará, Fortaleza, Brazil. He has experience in the area of environmental chemistry, with emphasis on bioadsorption (treatment of effluent using modified and low-cost bioadsorbents), and chemistry of materials with focus on the development of thin films for photovoltaic cells.
Universidade Estadual do Ceará Centro de Ciências e Tecnologia, Fortaleza CE – Brasil
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.