Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Nanocellulose: From Fundamentals to Technological Evolution
2. Industrial Scale Fabrication & Functionalization of Nanocellulose
3. Nanocellulose in the Packaging Industry
4. Nanocellulose in the Biomedical Industry
5. Bacterial Nanocellulose Porous Scaffold: Synthesis, Characterization and Application
6. Nanocellulose in the Textile Industry
7. Nanocellulose in Plastic Industry
8. Nanocellulose in the Sports Industry
9. Nanocellulose in the Environmental Industry
10. Hydrology Control by Nanocellulose in Water Purification and Hydrology Control
11. Nanocellulose in the Energy Industry
12. Nanocellulose in the Electronics and Electrical Industry
13. Nanocellulose in the Wood and Paper Industry
14. Environmental, Legal, Health, and Safety Issues of Nanocellulose
15. Nanocellulose: Divergence of Economy to Ecology
Nanocellulose Materials: Fabrication and Industrial Applications focuses on the practices, distribution and applications of cellulose at the nanoscale. The book delivers recent advancements, highlights new perspectives and generic approaches on the rational use of nanocellulose, and includes sustainability advantages over conventional sources towards green and sustainable industrial developments. The topics and sub-topics are framed to cover all key features of cellulose, from extraction to technological evolution.
Nanocellulose has great potential due to its versatility and numerous applications, including the potential role of nanocellulose scaffold derivatives towards active involvement in the energy sector, chemical sensing, catalysis, food industry and anti-bacterial coatings towards land, agricultural and aquatic systems.
- Explores the whole spectrum of industrial scale fabrications and the utilization of nanocellulose as a sustainable material or as part of a sustainability agenda
- Discusses the environmental, legal, health and safety issues of nanocellulose
- Assesses the major challenges and opportunities for using nanocellulose at an industrial scale
Materials scientists and engineers
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2022
- 1st January 2022
- Paperback ISBN:
Ramesh Oraon is an Assistant Professor (Department of Nanoscience and Technology, Central University of Jharkhand, Brambe, India. His research areas are synthesis, functionalization, characterization of carbon materials, metal oxides, polymers and their electrochemical analysis for applications in energy storage, sensors, etc.
Assistant Professor, Department of Nanoscience and Technology, Central University of Jharkhand, Brambe, India
Deepak Rawtani, PhD, C. Eng, is an associate professor of nanotechnology at the Institute of Research and Development, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar. His research is focused on forensic nanobiotechnology with special emphasis to DNA‐nanoparticle interaction and functionalization of halloysite nanotubes for enzyme immobilization, drug delivery, and environmental applications. Dr. Rawtani is the author of more than 45 scientific papers and handbooks in his research domain with journals of international repute. Besides being a researcher, he is also a NABL empaneled Technical Assessor (ISO/IEC 17025).
Associate Professor, Institute of Research and Development, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar, India
Dr Pardeep Singh is presently working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Environmental Science, at PGDAV College, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India The area of his doctoral research is degradation of organic pollutants through various indigenous isolated microbes and by using various types of photocatalytic.
Assistant Professor, Department of Environmental Science, PGDAV College, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
Chaudhery Mustansar Hussain, PhD, is an Adjunct Professor, Academic Advisor and Lab Director in the Department of Chemistry & Environmental Sciences at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, USA. His research is focused on Environmental management, Nanotechnology, Advanced Materials, and Analytical Chemistry of Various Industries. Dr. Hussain is the author of numerous papers in peer-reviewed journals as well as a prolific author and editor of scientific monographs and handbooks in his research areas for Elsevier, Royal Society of Chemistry, CRC, Springer, and others.
Adjunct Professor, Academic Advisor and Director of Chemistry and EVSc Labs, Department of Chemistry and Environmental Sciences, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, New Jersey, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.