Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Synthesis of Nanocellulose Fibers and Nanocellulose Whiskers
2. Characterization of Nanocellulose Fibers and Nanocellulose Whiskers
3. Nanocellulose Composites: An introduction in Electronics
4. Nanocellulose Composites for Electronic Surfaces and Coatings
5. Nanocellulose Composites for Wearable Electronics
6. Nanocellulose Composites for Printed Electronics
7. Nanocellulose Composites for Stretchable Electronics
8. Nanocellulose Composites for Biosensors
9. Nanocellulose Composites for Dielectric Storage
10. Nanocellulose Based Ceramic Composites for Dielectrics
11. Nanocellulose Composites for Supercapacitors
12. Nanocellulose Composites for Fuel Cells
13. Nanocellulose Composites for Photovoltaics
14. Nanocellulose Composites for Organic Electronics
15. Nanocellulose Composites for Field Effect Transistors
16. Nanocellulose Composites for Electromagnetic Interference Shielding
17. Nanocellulose Composites for Thermoelectric Devices
18. Nanocellulose Composites for Memory Devices
Nanocellulose Based Composites for Electronics presents recent developments in the synthesis and applications of nanocellulose composites in electronics, highlighting applications in various technologies. Chapters covers new trends and challenges in a wide range of electronic applications and devices. Significant properties, safety, sustainability, and environmental impacts of the electronic devices are included, along with the challenges of using nanocellulose-based composites in electronics. This book is an important reference for materials scientists and engineers configuring and designing processes for the synthesis and device fabrication of nanocellulose composites in electronics.
- Explores how to utilize nanocellulose fibers and nano-crystalline cellulose substances to synthesize materials with designed functionalities
- Outlines the major production processes for nanocellulous composites
- Discusses the major challenges that need to be surmounted in order to effectively use nanocellulous composites for electronics
Materials Scientists and Engineers
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 1st September 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
Sabu Thomas is currently Pro-Vice Chancellor of Mahatma Gandhi University and the Founder Director and Professor of the International and Interuniversity Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. He is also a full professor of Polymer Science and Engineering at the School of Chemical Sciences of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India. Recently, because of the outstanding contributions to the field of Nanoscience and Polymer Science and Engineering, Prof. Thomas has been conferred Honoris Causa (DSc) Doctorate by the University of South Brittany, Lorient, France and University of Lorraine, Nancy, France. Very recently, Prof. Thomas has been awarded Senior Fulbright Fellowship to visit 20 Universities in the US and most productive faculty award in the domain of Materials Science.
Yasir Beeran Pottathara is a Postdoctoral Researcher at LIMATB, University of South Brittany, Lorient, France. His research focuses in the area of nanomaterials for energy storage applications.
LIMATB, Universite de Bretagne Sud, France
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.