• Quickly becoming the hottest topic of the new millennium (2.4 billion dollars funding in US alone
• Current status and future trends of micro and nanoelectronics research
• Written by leading experts in the corresponding research areas
• Excellent tutorial for graduate students and reference for "gurus"
1. Integrated Circuit Technologies: From Conventional CMOS to the nanoscale era (P. M. Zeitzoff, J. A. Hutchby, G. Bersuker, H. R. Huff).
2. Electronics Below 10 nm (K. Likharev).
3. Lithography: Concepts, Challenges, and Prospects (K. Lucas, S. Postnikov, C. Henderson, S. Hector).
4. Experimental Investigations of the Stability of Candidate Materials for High-K Gate Dielectrics in Silicon-Based MOSFETs (S. Stemmer and D. G. Schlom).
5. Defects in wide-gap oxides: Computer modelling and challenges (A. L Shluger, A. Foster, J.L. Gavartin, P.V. Sushko).
6. Tunneling Through Single Molecules (J. Tomfohr, Jun Li, O. Sankey).
7. Practical Quantum Computing (P. M. Lenahan).