Get a quick, expert overview of nail diseases and procedures with this concise, practical resource. Dr. Antonella Tosti covers high-interest clinical topics including anatomy and physiology of the nail, benefits and side effects of nail cosmetics, nail diseases in children and the elderly, and much more.
- Covers key topics such as nail psoriasis, nail lichen planus, onychomycosis, traumatic toenail disorders, self-induced nail disorders, the nail in systemic disorders, nail disorders in patients of color, and more.
- Includes basic nail procedures useful to students, residents, fellows, and practitioners.
- Consolidates today’s available information and experience in this important area into one convenient resource.
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Nail
- Nail Psoriasis
- Nail Lichen Planus
- Nail Disease in Children
- Nail Diseases in the Elderly
- Traumatic Toenail Disorders
- Self-Induced Nail Disorders
- Nail Cosmetics Benefits and Side Effects
- Nail in Systemic Disorders
- Non Melanocytic Nail Tumors
- Nail Fragility
- Nail Dermoscopy
- Nail Disorders in Patients of Color
- Basic Nail Procedures
- Ingrowing Toenails
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2018
- 27th March 2018
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Fredric Brandt, MD Professor of Clinical Dermatology, University of Miami Health System, Miami, Florida
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.