In its fully revised and updated second edition, Musculoskeletal Imaging covers every aspect of musculoskeletal radiology. This medical reference book incorporates the latest diagnostic modalities and interventional techniques, as well as must-read topics such as hip, groin and cartilage imaging; newly described impingements; and new concepts in the hip including teres ligament pathology. Accessibility in print, online and across portable devices makes Musculoskeletal Imaging a fully searchable and dependable source for both reading and reference. This publication is a key title in the popular Expert Radiology Series, which delivers evidence-based expert guidance from around the globe.
"This is an excellent benchbook and accompanying electronic resource which will be of value to trainee radiologists and established consultants." Reviewed by: Dr Steve Amerasekara, Consultant Radiologist on behalf of journal RAD Magazine Date: July 2015
"This outstanding text is now an acclaimed primary resource and therefore belongs in the libraries and at the work stations of all general and orthopedic hospital departments of radiology and, indeed, at any and all imaging facilities involved in musculoskeletal imaging."
Foreword by: Lee F. Rogers, June 2015
- Fully understand each topic with a format that delivers essential background information.
- Streamline the decision-making process with integrated protocols, classic signs, and ACR guidelines, as well as a design that structures every chapter consistently to include pathophysiology, imaging techniques, imaging findings, differential diagnosis, and treatment options.
- Write the most comprehensive reports possible with help from boxes highlighting what the referring physician needs to know, as well as suggestions for treatment and future imaging studies.
- Access in-depth case studies, valuable appendices, and additional chapters covering all of the most important musculoskeletal procedures performed today.
- Quickly locate important information with a full-color design that includes color-coded tables and bulleted lists highlighting key concepts, as well as color artwork that lets you easily find critical anatomic views of diseases and injuries.
1. General Imaging Principles
PART I: INJURY
Section 1: Axial Skeleton
2. General Principles of Osseous Injury
3. Imaging of Facial and Skull Trauma
4. Cervical Spine Injuries
5. Injury of the Thoracic Cage and Thoracolumbar Spine
Section 2: Appendicular Skeleton
6. Normal Shoulder
7. Osseous Injuries of the Shoulder Girdle
8. Shoulder Impingement Syndromes
9. Glenohumeral Instability
10. Normal Elbow
11. Acute Osseous Injury of the Elbow and Forearm
12. Soft Tissue Injury to the Elbow
13. Normal Wrist
14. Acute Osseous Injury to the Wrist
15. Internal Derangement of the Wrist
16. Acute Osseous Trauma to the Hand
17. Compressive and Entrapment Neuropathies of the Upper Extremities
18. Soft Tissue Injuries of the Hand and Wrist
19. Normal Pelvis and Hip
20. Acute Osseous Injury to the Pelvis and Acetabulum
21. Athletic Pubalgia
22. Acute Osseous Injury to the Hip and Proximal Femur
23. Internal Derangement of the Hip and Proximal Femur
24. Normal Knee
25. Acute Osseous Injury to the Knee
26. Internal Derangement of the Knee: Meniscal Injuries
27. Internal Derangement of the Knee: Ligament Injuries
28. Internal Derangement of the Knee: Tendon Injuries
29. Internal Derangement of the Knee: Cartilage and Osteochondral Injuries
30. Normal Ankle and Foot
31. Acute Osseous Injury to the Ankle and Foot
32. Soft Tissue Injury to the Ankle: Ligament Injuries
33. Soft Tissue Injury to the Ankle: Tendon Injuries
34. Soft Tissue Injury to the Ankle: Osteochondral Injuries and Impingement
35. Compressive and Entrapment Neuropathies of the Lower Extremity
36. Imaging of the Forefoot
Section 3: Pediatric Injuries
37. Lower Extremity Injuries in Children
38. Upper Extremity Injuri
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2015
- 21st October 2014
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN: