Introduction – How to Use This Book
1. The Skeletal System
Bones of the Head – Anterior View
Bones of the Head – Lateral & Inferior Views
Bones of the Neck – Anterior View
Bones of the Neck – Posterior View
Bones of the Trunk – Anterior View
Bones of the Trunk – Posterior View
Bones of the Pelvis and Thigh – Anterior View
Bones of the Pelvis and Thigh – Posterior View
Bones of the Leg – Anterior View
Bones of the Leg – Posterior View
Bones of the Foot – Dorsal View
Bones of the Foot – Plantar View
Bones of the Scapula and Arm – Anterior View
Bones of the Scapula and Arm – Posterior View
Bones of the Forearm – Anterior View
Bones of the Forearm – Posterior View
Bones of the Hand – Anterior View
Bones of the Hand – Posterior View
2. The Muscle System
Introduction: How Muscles Function
Muscles of the Head
Muscles of the head – Anterior view
Muscles of the head – Lateral view
Temporoparietalis and Auricularis Muscles
Orb. Oculi and Lev. Palp. Sup
Corrugator Supercilii, Procerus
Nasalis and Depressor Septi Nasi
Lev. Lab. Sup. Alaeq. Nasi & Lev. Lab. Superioris
Zygomaticus Minor and Zygomaticus Major
Levator Anguli Oris & Risorius
Depressor Anguli Oris and Dep. Labii Inferioris
Mentalis and Buccinator
Temporalis & Masseter
Lateral Pterygoid and Medial Pterygoid
Muscles of the Neck
Muscles of the Neck – Anterior View (superf)
Muscles of the Neck – Anterior View (interm)
Muscles of the Neck – Anterior View
Reinforce your understanding of musculoskeletal anatomy with fun, hands-on review and practice! Ideal for independent anatomy review or as a companion to Muscolino’s The Muscular System Manual: The Skeletal Muscles of the Human Body, this unique study tool provides more detailed coverage of musculoskeletal anatomy than any other coloring book available and helps you develop the working knowledge of muscles you’ll need for successful manual therapy practice.
- A unique focus on musculoskeletal anatomy reinforces concepts specific to manual therapy to help you study more efficiently.
- More than 650 high-quality, anatomically detailed illustrations enable easier, more effective review.
- Accurate, streamlined coverage of musculoskeletal information simplifies your review process and emphasizes concepts essential to manual therapy.
- A clean, consistent 2-page layout clearly illustrates the relationship between muscles and surrounding muscle groups.
- Fill-in-the-blank self-study exercises with accompanying answer keys help you prepare for exams.
- Did You Know? feature in every muscle spread provides additional details to strengthen your understanding of musculoskeletal structures and functions.
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2010
- 10th September 2009
- Paperback ISBN:
Instructor, Purchase College, State University of New York, Purchase, NY; Owner, The Art and Science of Kinesiology, Redding, CT